Thursday 18 March 2010

Dollyleo

During my time at Jemma Kidd Make-Up we had many students come through our busy doors and I have stayed in touch with many of them....I love to follow their careers & see where life is taking them. When Sadie Jean Sloss joined the six week professional course I knew she would do well as she was very passionate about make-up and her bubbly personality made her a natural to work within the industry.
After several years working as a freelance artist and travelling the world Sadie has set up her very own make-up & skincare boutique in Edinburgh where she now lives. Over to you Sadie ...

"DollyLeo Apothecary are purveyors of niche, exclusive make-up and skincare brands from around the world. I have been lucky enough to work in the industry very closely to leading make-up artists & have learnt so much that I wanted to pass on my knowledge and passion for make-up & skincare. I set up DollyLeo for people who are looking for something a little unusual...most people have spotted our products in magazines & we make sure we are up to date with all the newest products with regular buying trips in London, New York and Paris, seeking out the latest amazing beauty buys. I started DollyLeo not only for my passion in beauty, but also as I wanted to offer a little haven for people where they can have a comfortable and relaxing shopping experience in an environment that is incredibly personal. All our staff are experts in their field and can offer advise for all beauty concerns. We also offer amazing beauty services, including Eyelash extensions, Minx nails, threading and bespoke tailor made facials...we pride ourselves for being the top of our game. Look out for our online shop launching in a months time at http://www.dollyleo.co.uk/ "

DollyLeo sounds perfect Sadie. Well done & please keep us up to date with all your news.

No comments:

Post a Comment